Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Bearvilleluvas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL TALS LOVERS!

2 posters

Go down

MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL TALS LOVERS! Empty Re: MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL TALS LOVERS!

Post by Edwardsnowbear5 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Hello everyone. I am edwardsnowbear5, the brand new host of the all new 'TaylorandEdwardShow' I can now confirm for all BL members that I am now working closely with Taylor to ensure incredible results for the show, I am the brand new producer of the show therefore, be ready for some great new changes. The show will now be created with a great new Movie Maker. Please all stay tuned for more information coming beary soon, me and Taylor will keep you all updated as much as we possibly can Smile

Edwardsnowbear5

Back to top Go down

MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL TALS LOVERS! Empty Re: MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL TALS LOVERS!

Post by JustinLeo80 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 am

Very good, glad to hear boys and girls can work together without any problems.
Smile
JustinLeo80
JustinLeo80

Back to top Go down