Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Go down

What are your favorite thing to do over the summer?

20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
40% 40% 
[ 2 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Post by BrandonCool363 on Tue May 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Well, as you all know, the 2010-2011 school year has come to a close. And with the summer break just begining, there are so many things to do. Pick your favorite thing to do out of these poll answers. Have a FURTASTIC summer! sunny

http://bearvilleguysandgals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Post by JustinLeo80 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 am

I like to review over all my history, maths, reading and all those subjects. Your education is very important.
I practise everyday - no lie.
JustinLeo80

Back to top Go down

Re: Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Post by Elffy:) on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

I like to hang out with my friends

Elffy:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down