Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Bearvilleluvas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Identity Theft + Unemployment = Bad Day

Go down

Identity Theft + Unemployment = Bad Day Empty Identity Theft + Unemployment = Bad Day

Post by BrandonCool363 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 pm

It appears that my grandmother's identity was just stolen. This follows my grandfather getting cut off from his unemployment checks today.
This is not a good day for my family. pale
Have a great summer! sunny
BrandonCool363
BrandonCool363

http://bearvilleguysandgals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum