Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Bearvilleluvas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's just way to HOT!!

Go down

It's just way to HOT!! Empty It's just way to HOT!!

Post by BrandonCool363 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 pm

After a nearly 10 day strech of 100+ temps., it's starting to get old. I can't wait till fall gets here. I may be from Texas, but this is outragous!
Have a Furtastic Summer! sunny
BrandonCool363
BrandonCool363

http://bearvilleguysandgals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum