Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearvilleluvas
Hi Guest!!!! Welcome To Bearville Luvas!!!!!!!! Please be sure if your a member of buildabearville, please join. do not post any personal information. (Message) BearvilleLuvas is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ and Build-A-Bearville.com™️ Thanks, Admin Taylor . Please do not keep viewing the site if your not a member. i will ban your ip address. ( unlesss your a bot) only if you play on babv
!if you keep viewing the site join it:)!

Bearvilleluvas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

3 posters

Go down

What are your favorite thing to do over the summer?

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_lcap20%Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_lcap0%Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_lcap0%Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_lcap20%Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_lcap40%Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Empty Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Post by BrandonCool363 Tue May 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Well, as you all know, the 2010-2011 school year has come to a close. And with the summer break just begining, there are so many things to do. Pick your favorite thing to do out of these poll answers. Have a FURTASTIC summer! sunny
BrandonCool363
BrandonCool363

http://bearvilleguysandgals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Empty Re: Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Post by JustinLeo80 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 am

I like to review over all my history, maths, reading and all those subjects. Your education is very important.
I practise everyday - no lie.
JustinLeo80
JustinLeo80

Back to top Go down

Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break? Empty Re: Schools Out! Time for summer break! Whats your favoite thing to do during the break?

Post by Elffy:) Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

I like to hang out with my friends

Elffy:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down